Searching for the best sound bar under $100? You are right where you need to be. We have listed here 8 of the best soundbars you can get within $100. All of our picks offer astounding sound quality and functionality for their prices with various other eye-grabbing features. Let’s have a look at them.
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware...
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room**
- The Smart compact soundbar for your TV, music, and more
- Play everything that matters to you with Beam. Control it with your voice, remote, the Sonos app,...
- A PREMIUM RANGE ULTRA SLIM SOUND BAR, WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER 5 powerful full range drivers...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid to high range sound bars available in the market. At...
- Amazon Exclusive 2018 Model with DTS Virtual: X
- DTS virtual: X delivers virtual overhead sound for an immersive sound experience
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
Last update on 2019-09-17 | Details
Top 8 Best Sound Bars Under $100
1. AwesomeWare Soundbar Audio TV Speaker
- 2 Speakers 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar ~ Not only are there 2 x 25 Watts Speakers and digital...
- Dual Ways of Connection ~ Not ont wired connection with AUX\Optical\USB input modes, stream your...
Last update on 2019-01-30 | Details
If you want a fully loaded sound bar with an undeniably high sound quality, AwesomeWare 29.5 inch sound bar with 2.0 channel audio is the answer. The model consists of two speakers of 25 watts each along with a digital amplifier. It also has an integrated DSP inside its body. All of these work in harmony to deliver the crispiest and clearest sound you can get in this price tag.
The numerous connectivity options, both wired and wireless, make it easy for you to use it for multiple purposes, such as gaming, streaming music, and watching movies/ TV, without fail.
The setup and control of this device are as easy as can be and the accompanied remote controller adds to the convenience of this awesome creation. The unique design of the sound bar increases its aesthetics, whereas, the antiskid element makes it safe for households with small children.
Unlike the majority of other sound bars, this is an excellent choice for a TV speaker as it genuinely enhances the TV audio to provide you a cinematic experience right at your home.
2. Wotmic Sound Bar
- Ultra Thin Stereo Soundbar: 33-inch 2.0 channel audio, built with 2 full range speakers and 2 bass...
- Wired and Wireless Connections: Besides wired connection through USB / RCA / Coaxial / AUX / 3.5mm...
Last update on 2019-02-06 | Details
Another great model that is constantly turning heads is this 38 inch sound bar by Wotmic. This model also features 2.0 channel audio that delivers a highly impressive audio quality.
Whether you decide to fix it on the wall or place it on the table, its super sleek and compact design will complement every room you will put it in. With its subwoofer, dual speakers, and dual bass diaphragms, this little beast deliver a completely cinematic quality sound right in your living room.
You can regulate your audio both manually or through the remote controller that comes with it. The sound bar can be linked to numerous devices using both wired and wireless linkage options.
From installing to operating this device, everything is a piece of cake. One thing that we totally loved about this sound bar is that its BT gives you a flexible range of 33 feet without compromising sound quality.
Whether you want to watch a movie, listen to your favorite music, play games, or just trying to enhance your Television audio, this sound bar is fit for every single scenario.
3. Monochef Wired and Wireless Surround Soundbar
- CLEAR & POWERFUL STEREO SOUND: Dual high-quality speakers in the sound bar deliver surround sound...
- FIT FOR MOST ELECTRONICS: The surround soundbar system fits for most electronic devices with audio...
Last update on 2019-02-06 | Details
This pocket-friendly sound bar by Monochef is making waves in the world of audio due to its high-quality surround sound at a minimal price. For giving you the ultimate stereo experience, the soundbar uses two top-notch speakers and a noise-resistant HD chipset.
With its latest 4.1 Bluetooth technology, this tiny, yet powerful soundbar has the capacity to cover a range up to 300 square feet. You can pair it with almost any device of your liking, be it a tablet, a desktop, smartphone, DVD player and a lot more.
Another striking feature of this stylish and elegant looking soundbar is its universal remote control that allows you to regulate your audio without taking any pause.
The high portability of the soundbar along with wireless connectivity enables you to take it anywhere you like. You can also answer your calls when it is connected to your phone.
Oh, and if you want to enjoy your TV like never before, this will make an excellent replacement for your dull TV speakers.
4. VIZIO SB3621n-E8M 36" 2.1 Sound Bar System
- 1. Audio quality: enjoy 100 dB of room filling, Crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic...
- 2. Wireless subwoofer: wireless subwoofer adds booming bass
Last update on 2019-02-06 | Details
When it comes to high-quality audio devices, Vizio is a name you can always trust. If you want to enjoy a premium quality audio experience with a crystal clear sound and minimum to zero distortion, get yourself the SB3621n-E8M.
The 36 inch sound bar with 2.1 audio system delivers 100 dB of booming and echoing sound that makes you feel like you are either in a concert or in a cinema hall. Our most favorite feature of this model is its integrated wireless subwoofer that results in a shaking and vibrating bass, making it the best pick for music and party lovers.
The sound bar enables you to stream your favorite music anywhere and anytime with its integrated Bluetooth connectivity. It also makes an excellent partner for your television and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Apart from the impressive sound quality, the distinctive and appealing design of this model is also one of its USPs. If you are a true music enthusiast, you definitely ought to try this sound bar.
5. Meidong 36” Wireless and Wired Soundbar
Last update on 2018-06-13 | Details
This model by Meidong comes in a slim and sleek design with an ideal length of 36 inches, allowing it to effortlessly fit with the majority of HD televisions.
With its 4 powerful speakers, this little monster produces thumping bass and a flexible range of sound, making it ideal for almost every kind of audio.
The sound bar features multiple connection options, such as optical audio, stereo jack, and Bluetooth technology. You will find it compatible with nearly all kinds of smart TVs and the majority of old ones.
The 30 Watts 2.0 channel output of the soundbar enables it to emit cinematic quality sound without any noise. You can seamlessly regulate your audio through the in-unit buttons or the remote control.
Like our above-mentioned models, this one also gives you the liberty to either mount it on the wall or place it alongside your Television for having a more organized look. Either way, it would make an awesome addition to your place.
6. TaoTronics Wired Portable Soundbar
- Wide Array of Compatibilities: Works with any device that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, such...
- Impressive Audio: High-quality sound suitable for enjoyment at work or other small space
Last update on 2019-02-06 | Details
The other sound bars by TaoTronics is for those of you who are a little tight on the budget. However, irrespective of its incredibly low price, the sound quality it offers is pretty remarkable.
Unlike our above-mentioned models, this one does not offer wireless connectivity. Nevertheless, it offers an extensive range of compatibility with every device having a 3.5 mm headphone jack, which pretty much covers all the mainstream gadgets these days.
For maintaining your privacy, the sound bar also allows you to use headphones and microphone through its 3.5 mm headphone input and microphone output. The simple yet elegant design of the soundbar is specifically engineered to provide space saving while maintaining the loud and clear aural output.
The simplicity of the design also contributes to its easy operation and even a kid can operate it without any problem. This model is certainly worth a shot if you want to up your audio game without spending heftily.
7. ELEGIANT 4.2 BT Stereo Sound Bar
- 【Multifunctional Wireless Bluetooth Sound Bar】: Mainstream wireless playback mode, TF card...
- 【Advanced Wireless Technology]】: Using Bluetooth 4.2 version, the effective distance of 10...
Last update on 2018-11-23 | Details
Another low priced model that can dramatically amplify your audio listening experience is the Elegiant sound bar. Fortunately, despite its mediocre price, this model offers both wired and wireless connectivity. However, its main strength lies in its wireless connectivity that comes from the latest 4.2 Bluetooth technology.
This versatile sound bar offers four playback modes that include BT, TF card, U disk, and audio input mode, making it compatible with virtually every audio device you can think of.
The integrated 2200 mAH battery of the sound bar offers a pretty long playtime up to 8 hours and a standby time up to five days. The sound bar comes with an integrated dual horn, DSP bass mechanism, and a high power of 20 Watts, all of which work together to produce dazzling audio quality every time.
With is thumping surround sound, this model is ideal for watching movies and playing music on parties and picnics, both indoor and outdoor. You can even listen to your favorite stations on FM radio.
8. Myvision 20W Wired and Wireless Soundbar
- ITEM DESIGN - The Soundbar is made of High Quality Plastic + Cloth,It is stylish and durable.With...
- SURROUND SOUND EFFECT - Subwoofer (Wireless),10W *2 speakers,Digital signal processing (DSP) system...
Last update on 2019-05-05 | Details
The last contender on our list of the best sound bars under $100 is the Myvision Soundbar. With its 20 Watts dual speakers, a wireless subwoofer, DSP, and anti-noise and anti-magnetic HQ chipset, this sound bar produces premium quality 3D surround sound.
This easy to operate model comes with a very paltry price tag, yet, it offers both wired and wireless connectivity with a wide array of electronic devices.
The standpoint of this sound bar is its powerful Li-ion battery of 4500 mAH that gives you prolonged playback time up to 12 hours.
This sound bar is specially designed to provide you a versatile range of sounds to fit your varying requirements. Lastly, another appealing feature of this model is its automated sleep functionality, so not only does it save your cost but it also saves up energy.
The number of sound bars that fall under the affordable section is rather large, making this category highly diverse. This also means that you will come across multiple models that are neither worth your money nor your time. But, if you are on the right track, you can get a pretty spectacular performing sound bar while staying in the bracket of $100.
We shed light on numerous noteworthy models in this article and all of them offer impressive sound quality. But, with its cinematic quality sound in a super thin and gorgeous body, AwesomeWare Sound Bar clearly takes the lead.
The model comes with some of the most irresistible features for its cost, such as high powered dual speakers, DSP, digital amplifier, antiskid design, and more, making it the best bang for your buck.