EaseUS Data Recovery Pro is a data recovery software that makes recovering lost or deleted files from your hard drive, memory card and other storage devices easy. It’s been created by EaseUS, a company founded in 2004.
They have over 10 years of experience in the IT industry and are widely considered to be one of the best providers of data recovery software on the market today. The program was designed with ease-of-use in mind as it has no complicated settings or difficult commands to learn before you can start using it. This means if you’ve never used any kind of computer repair tool before then this will be perfect for you!
All EaseUS Data Recovery Pro Coupon Codes
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro Features
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro has a very simple interface that makes it easy to use. The main screen shows you the status of your recovery and a few other pieces of basic information. EaseUS Data Recovery Pro also has an estimated time before it completes as well as the number of files that will be recovered and their total size.
You can choose between recovering your data to a different drive or folder location if you have one available, or you can choose to recover it back to the same location of where the files were deleted from.
Lost Data Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro has a built-in scan feature that allows you to find lost files on your hard drive. If the files were deleted from your hard drive then EaseUS Data Recovery Pro can recover them mercilessly!
It can also find and recover deleted files from your partition. This means if you have a device that’s formatted or broken, EaseUS Data Recovery Pro will still be able to recover the files!
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro has three scanning modes, Quick Scan, Deep Scan and Raw Scan. EaseUS Data Recovery Pro recommends using the Quick Scan first as it’s much faster than a Deep Scan. It will go through all of your selected drives or partitions then display any files that can be recovered.
If EaseUS Data Recovery Pro can’t find any files to recover using the Quick Scan then it will automatically open up a Deep Scan. Raw Scan is an option if you’re having trouble finding your files after performing a quick scan or deep scan. EaseUS Data Recovery Pro performs various techniques and algorithms to recover files from your storage device. It ensures that it’s able to find the maximum amount of files possible.
1000 Types of File Types Supported
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro is able to recover a whole range of different file formats, including documents, images, videos and music files. It can even get back compressed files, such as ZIP and RAR. EaseUS Data Recovery Pro can also be used to scan your hard drive for deleted files that you may have backed up without realizing.
- Documents: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, etc.
- Graphics: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc.
- Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, etc.
- Archives: You’ll find many file formats among the options for compression: Archives(ZIP, RAR, etc.), executables (.exe), HTML5 documents (HMTL).
Preview to check the integrity
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro provides a previewing feature that allows you to quickly scan your files before actually recovering them. This means you can see the file’s contents before restoring it, helping you secure your data and prevent important information from being accidentally overwritten.
How to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
Note: The time it takes to recover a hard drive depends on the size and type of scan you want. Smaller drives take less time, while deep scans take longer than quick ones.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro can be downloaded and installed from their website. Once the installation is complete, launch it to begin your data recovery journey!
Step 1: Select the location on your computer where you want to scan for data. Once selected, use the Scan button.
If your files are not recovered, then you can always do a deep scan which is going to take longer but will be worth it if done correctly.
Step 2: With the scan complete, you are shown all of your recoverable files.
You can choose to do a full restore or explore manually for any specific items that need recovering.
Pricing & Licensing
- Plan 1: Pro $69.95 monthly subscription,$99.95 yearly subscription or lifetime upgrades for just $149.95
- Plan 2: Pro + Todo Backup Home – One-time payment of $125.37 and you’re all set! The original price of this plan is now only $208.95
- Plan 3: Technician – Plans start at $299.00 per year or $499 for a lifetime of upgrades!
Upgrade to a lifetime account for less than the cost of one monthly subscription!
- Plan 1: $89.95 monthly subscription, $119.95 yearly subscriptions or upgrade today and you’ll be set forever at only $(169.95).
- Plan 2: Technical – $299.00 one-year subscription, or a lifetime of upgrades for just $499.
EaseUS Data Recovery Pro FAQs
What is EaseUS Data Recovery?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro is a powerful utility that enables you to recover lost or deleted data from various devices such as your PC, hard drives, memory cards and USB flash drives.
Is EaseUS Data Recovery Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. We scanned the program using Avira Antivirus, iObit Malware Fighter Pro and Panda Anti-virus to ensure that your data stays safe from malware.
Does EaseUS Data Recovery really work?
EaseUs Data Recovery software is one of the best options for testing and recovering hidden, deleted, and lost data. You can recover a host of different files and information ranging from videos to images to audio info all with just a few clicks!
Alternatives to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
- Wondershare RecoverIt is one of the best data recovery software for Windows and Mac users, but for those looking to save some money, Wondershare RecoverIt is a solid alternative.
- Stellar Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software for Windows users to restore corrupted files due to human mistakes, unexpected system crashes, or unknown reasons. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS file systems and offers the most comprehensive data recovery functionality: recovers lost data from deleted or damaged partitions; retrieves files emptied from the Recycle Bin; fixes inaccessible external hard drives.
- Recuva is a freeware Windows utility to restore deleted files. It allows you to undelete files from hard drives, USB flash drives, and MP3 players (iPod, iRiver, Creative Zen player). Recuva can even recover documents from formatted disks or partitions whose file system has been corrupted!
- Disk Drill Data Recovery is a powerful, yet easy-to-use data recovery software for your PC and Mac that recovers lost or deleted files. It works even if the drive shows up as a raw partition or if it is formatted, damaged or inaccessible.
EaseUS Data Recovery Free vs Pro
There is a free trial version of the software that allows you to recover up to 2GB worth of lost, deleted or hidden data. This will be available for only a limited time and if not upgraded it will expire.
With a paid EaseUS plan, you can recover unlimited data and get free upgrades. You’ll also have access to perks like the 30-day money-back guarantee if it turns out that doesn’t suit your taste. Both are available for Windows and macOS.
EaseUS offers a range of different products including EaseUS Partition Master, EaseUS ToDo Backup, EaseUS Home Server and EaseUS Secure Eraser.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Specification
|Money Back Guarantee||30 Days|
|Support||Email, Phone, Online|
With a variety of data recovery options, EaseUS Data Recovery can help you get back lost files with ease. Whether you want to recover from hard drive failure or your Windows 10/Windows 11 upgrade went wrong, we have the perfect solution for restoring all of your important documents and photos.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is one such tool – it works for all major platforms including Windows 11, macOS, Android and iOS. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use program that makes recovering your lost or deleted files as simple as possible then this software might just be what you need.
And don’t forget to leave us a comment below if you have any questions about data backup or recovery!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is an easy-to-use, intuitive data recovery tool that will help you recover your lost files with minimal effort. Although it's not perfect, this software has beaten its competition by being an affordable and user friendly piece of software for all levels of users across the board.
- Simple interface
- Fast and efficient
- It is compatible with multiple devices
- The ability to recover in many different places: SSD, microSD card, etc.
- A bit expensive than others software.