Imagine how painful it is for you to lose your data? You can think of that critical documents you have stored in your device. It haunts, right? What if I tell you there exists a data recovery software that can assist you in recovering those your lost data and files? It sounds a great deal. EaseUS is a free data recovery software that will comfort you in case you lose data. Different loss situations which EaseUS help.
- Unintentionally deleted files: You can easily and quickly recover data which was deleted unexpectedly or lost via virus attack.
- Formatted recovery: Formatting a disk doesn’t mean you’ve erased the data on the disk. The information is only deleted from the address tables. You can recover data from a formatted device easily.
- Recycle bin recovery: You can comfortably access deleted files from recycle bin by filtering scanning results.
- Lost partition recovery: Can you imagine if any of your partition isn’t available? Fortunately, you can still recover your data through this free data recovery software.
- Hard drive damage: Hard drives are very sensitive. They can be easily corrupted, but EaseUS Data Recovery Software will assist you to get your files and folders back.
- Virus attack recovery: Viruses terrorize our data. They are so annoying. EaseUS software ensures that your data isn’t lost when your device has been attacked.
- OS crash recovery: Devices tend to crash unexpectedly. This excellent software offers you a chance of recovering data from a crashed operating system.
- Metadata recovery: EaseUs, the data recovery software, assists us in retrieving and locating data from your laptop, PC, hard drive, memory card, USB, USD, and digital camera.
Why EaseUS is the best
- It’s fast and simple. It involves only three steps. You don’t even require any experience to recover that data because only three clicks are needed.
- It involves two flexible scanning modes. The first one, Quick scan, searches lost files through a simple algorithm whereas the last one, Deep scan, scrutinizes sector by sector to provide the best recovery results.
- Preview before the last recovery. This free recovery software provides you with a preview to chose between files you want to recover.
Types of files you can recover with EaseUS
- Documents: DOC/DOCX, PDF, PPT/PPTX, HTML/HTM, XLS/XLSX, CWK, INDD, etc.
- Graphics: GIF, JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TFF, PNG, GIF, CR2, DNG, PSD, CRW, DCR, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, WMF, SWF, SVG, RAW, RAF, BMP etc.
- Video: MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV, 3GP, AVI 3G2, etc.
- Audio: MP3, AIF/AIFF, MID/MIDI, M4A, WAV, VQF, APE, RealAudio, WMA, etc.
- Email: PST, EMLX, DBX, etc.
- Other files: Archives (RAR, ZIP, ISO, SIT), exe, SITX, HTML, etc.
Steps For Using EaseUS
When a file is deleted from your device, that doesn’t mean that it is destroyed. But the computer ensures that it clears the space of your disk space so, that file will not appear in “My Computer” section.
It easy to retrieve data before that data is occupied by another new content through and efficient recovery.
But it’s worth noting that, the sooner you restore that data, the better recovering that data will be better. Again, the fuller your disk, the more likely you will lose your precious data. You can also fail to restore your files when you defrag your hard drive.
The first rule of thumb: Stop all the operations of that computer. Transfer the hard drive to another computer as your other internal hard drive. Start the other computer to install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Restoring files using EaseUS Data Recovery Software
This free data recovery software helps in restoring all kind of lost data in various Windows. It doesn’t depend on how you lost your data or files in your PC any other storage devices, this awesome Data Recovery Software can assist you.
First, you should download this fantastic free data recovery software to restore files which you may have mistakenly deleted by follows below simple steps.
Launch your EaseUS Data Recovery Software. From your disks, select the preferred one and then the SCAN button to find existing and lost files. You will notice a quick scan first, and after there, a deep scan will automatically follow to search for more data.
After allowing the scanning, the data that has been found and hit the button “Recover” to retrieve the data back. Its recommended that you save the recovered files in another storage in case the data recovery fails. You can filter the files by file location or type before pressing the recovery button also.